Published in WhiteWalls: A Magazine of Writings by Artists no. 29, 1991
1. A book by Aimé Césaire, Bibliotheque Schoelcher, Fort-de-France, Fort-de-France-Cedex, Martinique. Call number 841-2 CES.
2. Book sent by David Bellman: Dafydd Ap Gwilym: A Selection of Poems, Rachel Bromwich, trans. Gomer Press, 1982. Caernarfon Library, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, Wales. Call number 891.6613.
3. Book sent by Silvia Bertoni Reis, Information Officer, Canadian Embassy, Brasilia, Brasil. Gramática Expositiva do Cháo by Manuel de Barros, Brasilian National Library. Call number 85.200.0068-1.
4. A book sent by Martin Bergmann, Czechoslovakia, Já se tam vrátim, by Frantisek Halas, National Library Klementinum. Call number 54J21315.
5. A book sent by Nordanstad-Skarstedt: Kalevala, Helsingin Kaupunginkirjasto (Helsinki National Library) Finland. Call number N9517173881.
6. A book arranged to be sent by Ivo Mesquita, titled Alberto Alexandre Martins Poemas from Brazil, √, São Paulo Biblioteca Mario de Andrade, Rua da Consolação 94, 01302 São Paulo, Brazil telephone (0055-11) 239 0396.
7. A book sent by Anthony Bond, Australia, √, The New Oxford Book of Australian Verse, Chosen by Les. A. Muray, State Library of New South Wales, Sydney. Call number 821.008/46.
8. A book from Yugoslavia, sent by Matjaz Gruden, Svetceva 1, 61 000 Ljubljana-Yugoslavia tel: 38 0 61 222 600. Grodie Celjski by Ifigenija Simonovic and Jana Vizjak, in collection of National University Library of Ljubljana (Slovenia). See under poetry.
9. Books sent by Naida Lablack, Cultural Affairs Officer, Canadian Embassy, 13 Jaåfar-as-Sadik, P.O. Box 709, Rabat-Agdal, Morocco. Les Hommes Naissent Ego and Chemins Vers Dieu, both of Bibliotheque Generale et Archives in Rabat. Call numbers respectively: B4003 and B37610.
11. Suggested by Judith Shotten, 12 Mewvo Hamaavak, Jerusalem, Israel 97877, The Modern Hebrew Poem Itself from 1965–1988. Edited by Stanley Bernshaw, T. Carnu, Eyra Spicehandler, Cambridge, Mass., Harvard University Press 1989, National Library at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, call number H 108 S89 B 3165; II The Penguin Book of Hebrew Verse, edited by T. Carni, Penguin Books, 1981, H18 S81 B2106; or Modern Hebrew Poetry, edited by Ruth Finer Mintz, Berkeley, University of California Press, 1968, call number H 108 70 A. 1630.
12. Book sent by Léonard Beauline, Second Secretary, Canadian Embassy, Apartado Aéreo 53531 Bogotá, Colombia, Poesia y Poetas Colombianos by Fernando Charry Lara, in collection of Biblioteca Nacional Bogotá. Call number Ficha 811:44 CH 17 M edit. 1985.
13. Nepalese Poem book, sent by Canadian Cooperation Office, P.O. Box 4574, Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal. Ref. No. N895.511 PO389t. Accession No. 73002.
14. Book sent from D.S. Proudfoot, Second Secretary, Canadian High Commission, P.O. Box 30481 Nairobi, Kenya: Poems From East Africa, edited by David Cook and David Rubadiri (Nairobi: Heinemann, 1971); Macmillan Memorial Library (Nairobi) class number AR 821 C00 or accession number 723680.
15. Books sent by National Library of the Philippines, P.O. Box 2926, Manila, The Philippines: Philippine Poetry in English 1928–1950; Versus: Philippine Protest Poetry, 1963–1986; Antolohiya Ng Mga Piling Magwaging Akda.
16. Book sent from Korean Publishers Association: Great English-Korean Poems.
17. Book sent from Lewis Portelli, Department of Information, Auberge de Castille, Valetta, Malta, tel: 224901 or 225231 Fax: 227170, Ilhna Mkissra written by Peter Serracino Inglott. National Library in Valletta, Malta. Call number 313953.
18. Randy Spencer sent book from Japan, Randy’s address is Suita-Shi Minami Suita, 1-15-12 Hatada Mansion 303, Osaka, Japan ¥564, Wise Writing of Haiku Poets, edited by Fujimoto Ichiro, Osaka Furitsu Nakanoshimo Toshokan Library. Call number: Cultural Science Department, Poetry 224, call number 226/1175.
19. Sangster’s Book Stores Jamaica: sends Louise Bennett’s Selected Poems and Jamaica Labrish; Jamaica Labrish is in the collection of The Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Library, of collection The Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Library, of 2 Tom Redcam Drive, Kingston 5. The call number is R. 823.
20. Book sent by Alan McEldowny, Director of South Pacific Books Ltd., Box 3533 Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Voices, an anthology of Maori and Pacific Writing, selected by Bernard Gadd, University of the South Pacific Library. See poetry.
21. I. Dassyne, and B.R. Goordyal of the University of Mauritius Library, Reduit, Mauritius, tel: 230-541041 or fax 230-549642 sent Lobraz Lavi (soley fenea) by Dev Virahsawny, the University of Mauritius Library, Mauritania Collection. Call number Maur PQ 3989.V516 1981.
22. Orde Levinson sends Ndilapa Nkosi, by Orde, Esdorff Library, Windhoek (probable name change to National Library of Namibia), call number 910024A, Akihiko Morishita, Suganodai 3-15-1-1408 Suma, Kobe, 654-01 Japan. Sent poem book from Japan.
23. Poetry India: New Voices, India International Centre Library, New Delhi, call number 823 (Ind)Kau-PN, sent by H.K. Kaul, Librarian Indian International Centre, 40 Max Mueller Marg, New Delhi-110 003.
24. Sent by Rubin Mass, P.O.B. 990, Jerusalem 91009, Israel Stories about the Middle Sea and Other Poems by Isaac Imber, National Library at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem. Call number S91B1626. Poems, Anna Margolin, S2-85A2711.
25. Line Cuts, Posthumous poems of four young Israelis, selected by Alex Zehavi, call number 81B 1984. Selected Poems, Natan Alterman, call number 78A 3156. Selected Poems, Ch. N. Bialik, call number 81A 3042. Poems of Jerusalem, by Yehuda Amichai, call number 588A 1592.